Monday, September 17, 2007

Fabricland (The country, not the store)

So I've stumbled upon probably the most amazing fabric store in Canada. In New Zealand I had three real great places to buy fabric, and since being here, I have yet to find somewheres that truly has great patterned fabrics.

The find was merely accidental, and I basically jumped for joy when I went into the fabric section.. sigh.. A beautiful moment... Over 8000 bolts of fabrics, in any style shade or patten you can think off. Wow.

Anywho. If you are ever in and around Canmore, you have to go, no ifs ands or buts. It's hands down the best place on earth. (Fabric-wise.)

So Go!! And love!!

The Sugar Pine Company
737 Tenth Street (at Seventh Avenue)
Canmore Alberta Canada
e. quilting@thesugarpine.com
w. www.thesugarpine.com

No comments: