Thursday, September 13, 2007

Christmas Cards and Fabulous Papers.



So I'm coming out with my Christmas Cards now. (Well, I'm starting them now.) I have ten that will come in sets and singles. I have unusual quotes on them, but they make me laugh, and they made Rikki laugh, so I figured they were pretty good.

If you're in the Edmonton area, and love papers, you should head over to Evergreen Stationers to check out the handmade Japanese papers. They are $9 of awesomeness. I can't afford them, but I ended up talking myself into three sheets because they are ridiculously beautiful.

I'm putting together a little promo pack for some card companies, I am thinking more and more of giving up on design and just being a freelance illustrator. I love making stationery, and I met two girls in NZ that used to design textiles, which is something that I would love to get into to.

1 comment:

Lynne the Pencil said...

I know I'm a bit late finding them, but I love these illustrations! Great characters and lovely colour palette - refreshing for Christmas too!